Join an Incredible Team!
TCRS values honesty, responsibility, teamwork and a commitment to providing the best possible care and support to our program participants.
As an agency we are committed to providing our employees with an inclusive work environment that fosters personal growth while working together as a team to accomplish our goals. We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as the ongoing training and support needed to succeed.
We offer employment opportunities ranging from entry level Direct Support Professionals to Program Managers and Program Directors.
Job openings are frequently updated for our full-time and part-time positions and include day, swing and graveyard shifts. We also offer variable hour positions where you choose your own schedule. Variable hour positions can be part-time, full-time or relief. Please contact us to inquire about current openings.
- Age 18 Years or Older
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- Current Driver’s License and Auto Insurance
- Ability to pass a DSHS Background Check
- Ability to pass a random drug test
Training / Certification: TCRS provides required training or training resources upon hire:
- First Aid/CPR
- Blood borne Pathogens (Including HIV/AIDS)
- Nursing Assistant Registration (NAR)
- Nurse Delegation Certification
- 75 Hour Long-Term Care Worker Certification
Wages and Benefits
Minimum starting wage $18.27/hr. DOE. Sign on bonus!
Beginning wages are based upon rates set by our DDA contractors, with additional consideration given to education and experience. Wage increases are determined by Vendor Rate Increases provided by our DDA contractors. Discretionary bonuses given as our budget allows.
Benefits: We offer a generous benefit package to our full-time (30+Hour) employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability and Optional Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous employer contribution
- Paid Sick Leave (PSSL) and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Some of these benefits are also available to our part-time and variable hour employees.